Estrella Media is a leading Spanish-language media company and one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video and audio content for multiplatform distribution worldwide, with a library of over 20,000 hours of original video content.
Estrella Media's content studio feeds all its digital and linear media platforms, including EstrellaTV, its national broadcast television network that is seen on 16 owned or operated stations and over 33 affiliated stations and through cable and satellite providers and digital streaming platforms; Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform digital news network in the U.S.; and Estrella Games, the first 24/7 curated Spanish-language game show channel in the U.S. Estrella Media's digital content reach is more than 4 billion minutes per month, viewed across its entire multiplatform media portfolio, including its rapidly growing FAST, AVOD, and streaming audio platforms.
Estrella Media owns and operates 14 radio stations and the Don Cheto Radio Network, with 33 affiliated stations throughout the U.S. and featuring one of the nation's most popular radio talents, Don Cheto. Estrella Media also produces large-scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S. In addition, Estrella Media produces podcasts for audio streaming, and it recently launched a new music division, Estrella Media Music Entertainment, to help develop the next generation of Latin music stars.
To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit Estrella Media at estrellamedia.com, and follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia_, Facebook @Estrellamediainc, and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
Human Resources Clerk
The Human Resources Clerk will perform a variety of basic personnel related clerical duties, including filing and maintaining employment files, applicant tracking records, maintaining databases and special projects.
- Ensure all personnel documents are organized and filed in a timely manner.
- Organize and manage offsite archives of older personnel files.
- Prepare and circulate for approval personal action forms.
- Prepare offer letters.
- Perform background checks.
- Perform data entry of personnel information into HRIS.
- Perform other clerical and basic HR functions.
- Perform special projects which may include researching HR policies and practices.
- Run weekly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This job is temporary to cover a LOA
- Bi-lingual: English and Spanish required (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; ability communicate easily with a diverse workforce.
- Strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are mandatory.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Prior experience in a human resources setting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- May require infrequent lift and moving of objects weighing approx. 20 pounds
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to lift and move objects weighing approximately 20 pounds
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.