Estrella Media is a leading Spanish-language media company and one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video and audio content for multiplatform distribution worldwide, with a library of over 20,000 hours of original video content.
Estrella Media's content studio feeds all its digital and linear media platforms, including EstrellaTV, its national broadcast television network that is seen on 16 owned or operated stations and over 33 affiliated stations and through cable and satellite providers and digital streaming platforms; Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform digital news network in the U.S.; and Estrella Games, the first 24/7 curated Spanish-language game show channel in the U.S. Estrella Media's digital content reach is more than 4 billion minutes per month, viewed across its entire multiplatform media portfolio, including its rapidly growing FAST, AVOD, and streaming audio platforms.
Estrella Media owns and operates 14 radio stations and the Don Cheto Radio Network, with 33 affiliated stations throughout the U.S. and featuring one of the nation's most popular radio talents, Don Cheto. Estrella Media also produces large-scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S. In addition, Estrella Media produces podcasts for audio streaming, and it recently launched a new music division, Estrella Media Music Entertainment, to help develop the next generation of Latin music stars.
To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit Estrella Media at estrellamedia.com, and follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia_, Facebook @Estrellamediainc, and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
The primary job of the promotions street team member is to handle the coordination and execution of all KBUE, and KRQB promotional operations. This job description is intended for positions where the responsibilities are routine in nature. This position is responsible for the execution of instant wins, special events, and client remotes.
- Responsible for logistics and execution of promotional field operations for special events.
- Distribute contest rules, winner affidavits and prizing on the streets.
- Be creative and entertain a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
- Interact with station listeners, on-air personalities and clients in a professional manner at all times.
- Operate broadcast equipment, Microsoft computers, and PA (Public Announcement) Systems.
- Daily communication with Promotions Director and entire promotions team.
- Attend weekly staff meetings with promotions street team.
- Executes phone calls for logistical planning of events.
- Pulls maps for locations.
- Be creative with games and contests.
- Provide Account Executives with recap from every remote and event within 24 hours of event.
- Maintain vehicles stocked at all times with prize premiums and supplies.
- Inspects and keeps maintenance of station vehicles, paperwork (registration & insurance).
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Remains calm and professional through stressful circumstances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Outgoing with a passion for meeting people; experience dealing with large crowds a plus.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, PhotoShop & Outlook software
- Requires ability to comprehend and write reports/recap summaries of remotes and van hits
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA.
- Must be able to lift equipment of 25+ pounds.
- Must be available to work 25- 29 hours/week.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Requires a valid California Driver’s
- Must be 18 years or older
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.