Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and worldwide. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 4,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios. It has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming.
Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free ad-supported streaming platforms airing EstrellaTV. Also, audiences can access Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform news network in the U.S.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media's highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large-scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Create visual concepts to meet show’s content and image requirements, while fitting within our company's image.
- For each project, generate several creative ideas to present to the art director for critique.
- Creation of online banners, including typography, visual concept, logo, and icon design.
- Design material for various formats such as print, web, and TV broadcasting.
- Expert in Cinema 4D, After Effects, and Photoshop, Illustrator, in PC-based systems.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- 3D Modeling & Animation Background.
- Broadcast design experience.
- Degree in Graphic Design required.
- Training in motion graphics.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Understand and can incorporate branding into all aspects of animation & design.
- Experience in logo development.
- Knowledge and use of generative AI technologies.
- Possesses talent in designing large-format print work, such as: Billboards, Car Wraps, Posters, etc.
- Can work independently and make quick artistic decisions whenever necessary.
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
- Must be willing to work long hours, holidays and weekends on short notice.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must possess valid CA Driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.