We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
We are Estrella Media a Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
- Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV air time.
- Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
- Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
- Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
- Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Interested candidates must submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org In the “Subject Line”, please reference “Account Executive” and the source/location of where you saw the job posting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.