We are Estrella Media the largest privately held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States, which owns TV and radio stations operating in top Hispanic markets throughout the country; parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the U.S. We are currently looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Traffic Assistants provide sales support to the Traffic Department, Sales Managers and Account Executives for our radio stations.
- Assist with entering commercial copy for all markets.
- Assist with traffic logs for all markets.
- Assist with processing sales orders.
- Communicate with various departments within the company.
- Will cross train for backup of other areas of traffic and continuity
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to multitask.
- Radio broadcast traffic and/or agency experience preferred.
- Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working with WideOrbit preferred.
- Bilingual: ability to read, write and speak English/Spanish.
- Must be willing to work in Houston, TX
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work overtime on short notice.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.