About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
New York based Sales Coordinator position at Estrella Media network is an entry-level role. This position supports media planning, sales account executives and sales management.
- Establish strong business relationships and act as liaison with advertising agency counterparts and internal departments, including Traffic, Marketing, Accounting and Research.
- Responsible for resolving discrepancies, liability tracking, preemptions and the creation of reports on promotion, special projects and daily operations.
- Manage all aspects of account management, brand allocations, agency requests and stewardship.
- Perform various clerical and administrative tasks as assigned
- Strong communication and math skills, well organized and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude, customer service-oriented ability to multi-task and deadline sensitive.
- Strong computer knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Dealmaker experience a plus
- Bilingual: English/Spanish a plus.
- Must be willing to work In New York
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work overtime, holiday, or weekends on short notice
- Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.