About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
National Sales Manager - Dallas/Houston
The National Sales Manager contributes to the company's success by maximizing revenue potential for the National Direct Clients and Agencies. The NSM will be instrumental in coaching account executives on maintaining, developing, and growing existing and new client accounts, while optimizing quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. The National Sales Manager must promote the station's products and services to achieve segment growth. The candidate MUST be a team player with the ability to multi-task various projects at the same time.
- Develop, maintain, manage, and grow the established client base. Generate new national business and establish client partnerships.
- Recruit qualified salespeople. Train and manage national Radio/ TV sales staff.
- Monitor market changes and communicate this information to the National Sales Team.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the station’s products and services.
- Qualify and secure new national business opportunities and strengthen existing national accounts.
- Develop and implement effective national market sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective relationships to maximize national opportunities.
- Deliver effective presentations including proposals to customers and business reviews to management.
- Identify, respond, and solve business issues for clients and provide win-win solution partnerships that add value.
- Close sales and effectively communicate the value of the station's solutions and how they will meet the customers' needs and business objectives.
- Maintain account files, report documentation and proposals.
- Create promotional opportunities to enhance client partnership.
- Create National budgets for the National Radio Cluster.
System knowledge preferred:
- Media Monitors
- Miller Kaplan
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of sales marketing and/or project management experience.
- Previous television and radio sales experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude promotes a synergistic cooperative and productive environment and be a promoter of Estrella Media assets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- Proficient with Donovan Data Systems Software to create proposals for clients/agencies.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- Must be willing to work in Dallas TX and travel to Houston TX
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.