We are Estrella Media, the largest privately held, Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
The National Sales coordinator provides sales support our National Radio Sales Manager and National Rep and their clients. We seek a dynamic individual who is detailed and customer oriented and enjoys working in a team environment. We are also looking for an individual who will work with our Houston radio stations on promotions and events.
- Assist National Sales in preparing sales proposals, preparing, and submitting sales orders to Traffic department.
- Enter, confirm accuracy, and track sales contracts and generate management reports as needed.
- Maintain Client Contact lists; file and maintain an organized filing system.
- Daily communication with sales team members, alerting them of any outstanding or pending issues; assist in trouble shooting problems.
- Daily interaction with our traffic, promotion, production, and programming departments as it relates to order confirmations, production, copy, scripts, invoices, remote requirements, events, etc.
- Daily/weekly communication to various agencies on account stewardship.
- Create promotional sheets for National remotes and events.
- Interact with on-air personalities and clients in a professional manner.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented. Outgoing with a passion for meeting people; marketing experience is a plus.
- Organized and creative
- Familiarity with WideOrbit, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; a plus if you have Adobe or PhotoShop experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; HS graduate a must
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
- Must be available to work 40 hours/week.
- Must be willing to work in Houston, TX.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.