About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
The National Sales Coordinator provides sales support to our TV National Reps and their clients. We seek a dynamic individual who is detailed and customer oriented and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Assist Account Executives in preparing sales proposals, preparing, and submitting sales orders to Traffic department.
- Enter, confirm accuracy, and track sales contracts and generate management reports as needed.
- Maintain Client Contact lists; file and maintain an organized filing system.
- Daily communication with sales team members, alerting them of any outstanding or pending issues; assist in trouble shooting problems.
- Daily interaction with our traffic, promotion, production, and programming departments as it relates to order confirmations, production, copy, scripts, invoices, remote requirements, events, etc.
- Daily/weekly communication to various agencies on account stewardship and assisting in collections of outstanding balances due.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented. Outgoing with a passion for meeting people; marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Organized and creative
- Familiarity with OSI, WideOrbit, Marketron a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; a plus if you have Adobe or PhotoShop experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; HS graduate a must
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
- Must be available to work 40 hours/week.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.