Estrella Media is a leading Spanish-language media company and one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video and audio content for multiplatform distribution worldwide, with a library of over 20,000 hours of original video content.
Estrella Media's content studio feeds all its digital and linear media platforms, including EstrellaTV, its national broadcast television network that is seen on 16 owned or operated stations and over 33 affiliated stations and through cable and satellite providers and digital streaming platforms; Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform digital news network in the U.S.; and Estrella Games, the first 24/7 curated Spanish-language game show channel in the U.S. Estrella Media's digital content reach is more than 4 billion minutes per month, viewed across its entire multiplatform media portfolio, including its rapidly growing FAST, AVOD, and streaming audio platforms.
Estrella Media owns and operates 14 radio stations and the Don Cheto Radio Network, with 33 affiliated stations throughout the U.S. and featuring one of the nation's most popular radio talents, Don Cheto. Estrella Media also produces large-scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S. In addition, Estrella Media produces podcasts for audio streaming, and it recently launched a new music division, Estrella Media Music Entertainment, to help develop the next generation of Latin music stars.
To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit Estrella Media at estrellamedia.com, and follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia_, Facebook @Estrellamediainc, and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
We are looking for a talented Editor to join our team whose primary responsibility is to carefully ingest, manage and deliver final, error-free content in a high-volume, in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate all activity between the production team’s editors, digitizers and graphic designers, all in coordination with the Postproduction Supervisor.
- Must also have excellent technical editing skills, for editing and supervision of various aspects of creative and technical video productions (utilizing digital equipment) to ensure that they meet established quality standards.
- Assist with editing support, graphics support, and provide other media support.
- Participate in creative design of internal projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot workflow and media management problems
- Ensure quality standards are met and comply with company/client specifications.
- Manage, backup and archive AVID media and projects.
- Ensure compliance with FCC indecency and other requirements, including close cooperation with the company’s Quality Control/Standards department.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a positive, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Moderate experience in AVID editing.
- Prior experience in a post-production environment preferred.
- Must be able to perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, occasionally with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- Spanish (Verbal & Written) Fluency Required.
- Must be self-motivated and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or certification
- Experience in social networks (Facebook,Instagram and Twitter).
- Understanding of Copyrights for images and videos for social networks and web.
- Basic Photoshop or canvas-stylr photo editing system.
- Ability to edit small videos.
- Must be willing to work overtime and during weekends.
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to work overtime on short notice
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.