About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language video programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
We are Dalla’s KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), KZZA 106.7 fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm ( Luna), based in the #4 Hispanic demographic market, looking for Disc Jockey who will work with our three radio stations.
- Performs on-air duties for
- Maintains format of station and studio
- Maintains logs, runs commercials, answers hot line (phone)
- Assists with On-Air events
- Monitors and plays music as
- Requires the ability to make personal appearances as directed by Programming Director
- Requires the working knowledge of interviewing and developing rapport with guests and clients.
- Requires good verbal
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication skills. They must be self- motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
- High school graduate: college preferred.
- 2 years on-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements or equivalent broadcasting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with appropriate.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is required.
- Knowledge of radio/audio equipment (Board, microphones, etc)
- Must be 18 years or
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.