Estrella Media Disc Jockey – Dallas
We are Estrella Media, Inc., the largest privately held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are Dalla’s KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), KZZA 106.7 fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm ( Luna), based in the #4 Hispanic demographic market, looking for Disc Jockey who will work with our three radio stations.
- Performs on-air duties for
- Maintains format of station and studio
- Maintains logs, runs commercials, answers hot line (phone)
- Assists with On-Air events
- Monitors and plays music as
- Requires the ability to make personal appearances as directed by Programming Director
- Requires the working knowledge of interviewing and developing rapport with guests and clients.
- Requires good verbal
The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication skills. They must be self- motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative and productive.
- Interested candidates must submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school graduate: college preferred.
- 2 years on-air experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements or equivalent broadcasting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle with appropriate
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is
- Knowledge of radio/audio equipment (Board, microphones, etc)
- Must be 18 years or
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.