Estrella Media is a leading Spanish-language media company and one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video and audio content for multiplatform distribution worldwide, with a library of over 20,000 hours of original video content.
Estrella Media's content studio feeds all its digital and linear media platforms, including EstrellaTV, its national broadcast television network that is seen on 16 owned or operated stations and over 33 affiliated stations and through cable and satellite providers and digital streaming platforms; Estrella News, the first 24/7 Spanish-language multiplatform digital news network in the U.S.; and Estrella Games, the first 24/7 curated Spanish-language game show channel in the U.S. Estrella Media's digital content reach is more than 4 billion minutes per month, viewed across its entire multiplatform media portfolio, including its rapidly growing FAST, AVOD, and streaming audio platforms.
Estrella Media owns and operates 14 radio stations and the Don Cheto Radio Network, with 33 affiliated stations throughout the U.S. and featuring one of the nation's most popular radio talents, Don Cheto. Estrella Media also produces large-scale music festivals, concerts, and special events throughout the U.S. In addition, Estrella Media produces podcasts for audio streaming, and it recently launched a new music division, Estrella Media Music Entertainment, to help develop the next generation of Latin music stars.
To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit Estrella Media at estrellamedia.com, and follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia_, Facebook @Estrellamediainc, and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Film logging, transcoding, and media grouping.
- Importation of footage and graphics.
- Uploading Estrella Media programming to network servers to feed Linear, News, and fast channels.
- Execution of any additional duties as delegated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in Avid is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual: Fluency in written & spoken English/Spanish is mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must posses organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and move material within the timeline.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in various Windows programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice.
- Must possess a valid CA Drivers License with good driving record.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.