We are Estrella Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are Houston’s KQQK 107.9 fm (El Norte), KEYH 850 am/ 101.7 fm (La Ranchera), KTJM 98.5 fm / KJOJ 103.3 fm (La Raza), based in the #4 Hispanic demographic market, looking for Board Operator (Bilingual) Part Time who will work with our three radio stations.
- Must be available for part-time shifts during week, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to operate audio control board, executes the format as designed by management, maintain logs, edit live spots, and perform various production duties and possible on-air communication to our listeners. Able to work on multiple tasks during shifts.
The successful candidates must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- Interested candidates must submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school graduate; college preferred
- 1+ years of experience with similar job responsibilities and requirements.
- Computer skills, writing and verbal skills are essential
- SPANISH A MUST!
- Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.