About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Prospect, develop and maintain new and existing accounts to sell TV airtime.
- Develop sales and promotions plans, literature and adverting proposals for clients.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides information to sales management to ensure generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
- Works with internal departments to manage account stewardship through process.
- Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings.
- Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team and win.
- Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, preferably in media sales.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to work in Atlanta GA (Remote)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.