About Estrella Media, Inc.
Estrella Media, Inc. is a leading Spanish-language media company creating video and audio content for multiplatform distribution in the United States and around the world. Estrella Media is one of the largest U.S. producers of Spanish-language video content, producing over 6,000 hours annually of news and entertainment programming at its Estrella Studios, and it has a library of over 20,000 hours of original entertainment programming. Estrella Media informs and entertains U.S. Hispanic television audiences on the EstrellaTV national broadcast network, owned and operated stations in leading Hispanic markets, and through free live streaming channels EstrellaTV, Estrella News and Estrella Games available on all major video services and on demand through the EstrellaTV APP and website available anytime and anywhere.
Estrella Media is also one of the leading producers of Spanish-language audio programming and events through its leading stations in major markets. The company's Don Cheto Radio Network features one of the nation's most popular radio talents. Estrella Media’s highly rated radio programming is broadcast on its radio stations in the top U.S. Hispanic markets and is also streamed on digital media platforms. Estrella also produces large scale music festivals, concerts and special events throughout the U.S. To learn more about Estrella Media and see company updates, please visit www.estrellamedia.com. Follow us on Twitter @Estrellamedia, Facebook @Estrellamediainc and LinkedIn @Estrella Media, Inc.
We are seeking a well-qualified, passionate and goal-driven local advertising sales executive. This media professional will be working in Denver and represent our local sales business for KETD-TV & Digital OTT sales. You will be accountable for maximizing revenue and share through local agencies and clients located in Denver DMA.
- Achieve all monthly and quarterly budgets/KPI’s set by sales management.
- Build your account list by prospecting qualified leads, developing, and closing new business for TV, Digital & OTT advertising sales.
- Develop and maintain executive level local client and agency relationships by identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
- Sell conceptually across multiple platforms.
- Self-motivated team player
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations designed to meet individual client needs by working with internal resources and reviewing audience data and other research as needed.
- Communicate effectively to sales management to ensure accurate generation of tracking reports regarding pending deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and prospect lists.
- Work with internal departments to manage account stewardship through the sales process.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships with direct clients, major agencies and establish a track record of strong partnerships with local, national, network television, audio and digital sales teams to ensure the sales cycle is well planned and executed, and there is alignment around sales strategies and tactics.
- Attend virtual ales meetings, training sessions as well as in person client meetings and promotions.
- Understand and communicate the resources, products, and capabilities of all Estrella Media Groups assets.
- Maintain and track a accurate forecast by account on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Negotiates the terms, conditions, and pricing of advertising campaigns with the client.
- Prepares weekly /monthly /annual sales activity reports keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
- Manages and coordinates fulfillment of client advertising orders, e.g., problem resolution, create customized concepts, monitors quality, ensures that ad copy arrives at platform on time and in proper format.
- Maintains collections to keep bad debt to an absolute minimum. Bring a high energy level, ambition, intensity, and long-term perspective to be a core part of building something genuinely significant over time.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with clients and agencies in TV advertising sales, preferably in Hispanic television.
- Relationship builder with an engaging and energetic personality and desire to contribute to the team to win.
- Goal driven and self-motivated individual that challenges self to exceed targets.
- Highly effective presentation, written communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong written, presentation, marketing and closing skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience with Zoom and Matrix/Monarch (CRM)
- Interested candidates must submit their resume to email@example.com
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and insurance.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Estrella Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.